Juneteenth and the 8th Principle
Rick C - Ginger Hill
Celebrate Juneteenth and its significance with the 8th Principle.
- Donate to ESUUC OnlineYou can now donate to ESUUC using the online PayPal link that can be found on esuuc.org/connection/donate/
- SUSPENDING ALL AT CHURCH SERVICE AND MEETINGSIn response to COVID-19 concerns, ESUUC will be suspending all services and meetings AT CHURCH until further notice. ESUUC and other local churches will continue to hold weekly Sunday services at 10:30 AM using Zoom. Information can be found at ‘esuuc.org/esuuc-at-home’, at ‘uupittsburgh.org/page/worship’, in the newsletter and in eNews.
- Stone Soup ResultsThanks to all those who participated. We raised over $150 in cash and many boxes of food for the Westmoreland County Food Bank.
- Annual MeetingSun June 6 @ 12PM. Please plan to attend our annual meeting to vote on the budget.
- Farewell to Rev. StephanieSun., June 13 @ 1PM. Come to ESUUC for an outdoor social hour to bid Rev. Stephanie farewell.We will have cake, coffee, and tea. Bring a lawn chair. We ask that people wear masks when withinsix feet of one another outdoors, and always wear a mask when going inside to use the restroom.
- Rev. Gannon – Office HoursTuesdays: June 8 & 22 at 7-9PM via Zoom. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Adult REMany opportunities for Adult Religious Education experiences are described in the newsletter. Look for updates in the weekly eNews for more information about classes and dates.
- (W)rusty WritersMonthly writers workshop, Final Friday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm. See the monthly newsletter for details.
- Circle of the Earth CUUPS Chapter celebration of LithaSat. June 26 @ 7PM. See newsletter for details.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.