- Donate to ESUUC OnlineYou can now donate to ESUUC using the online PayPal link that can be found on esuuc.org/connection/donate/
- SUSPENDING ALL AT CHURCH SERVICE AND MEETINGSIn response to COVID-19 concerns, ESUUC will be suspending all services and meetings AT CHURCH until further notice. ESUUC and other local churches will continue to hold weekly Sunday services at 10:30 AM using Zoom. Information can be found at ‘esuuc.org/esuuc-at-home’, at ‘uupittsburgh.org/page/worship’, in the newsletter and in eNews.
- Stone Soup ResultsThanks to all those who participated. We raised over $150 in cash and many boxes of food for the Westmoreland County Food Bank.
- Rev. Gannon – Office HoursTuesdays: Sept 15 & 29 at 7-9PM via Zoom. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Adult REMany opportunities for Adult Religious Education experiences are described in the September newsletter. Look for updates in the weekly eNews for more information about classes and dates.
- Postponed – ESUUC Day Time Book ClubMeets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville. See the newsletter for book selection.
- (W)rusty WritersMonthly writers workshop, Final Friday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm. See the monthly newsletter for details.
- Caring CircleThe Caring Circle will be cancelled until further notice. See the newsletter for when the Caring Circle may resume.
- All Ages Happy HourFridays @ 5:30 – 6:30 pm. With Rev. Stephanie, see newsletter for details.
- Sunday Night Centering PracticesSundays at 8-9 pm. With Rev. Stephanie, see newsletter for details.
- CUUPS Celebration of MabonSat. Sept 9 at 7PM via Zoom. See the newsletter for details.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.