Why We Need Sabbath Practice
Rev. Stephanie Gannon
In these increasingly stressful and disturbing times, we need to be intentional about setting aside time and space for a sacred pause. It’s important for our mental health and overall sense of well-being. Sabbath has long been an integral part of Jewish spiritual and religious life. This Sunday I’ll talk about this ancient tradition and … Continued
- BUUcs Night at the Ballpark 2019 On Tuesday August 20, 2019. See UUPittsburgh.org for more information.
- Circle of Earth Celebration of Lughnasadh This year’s celebration will be held on Fri, Aug 2 at 7pm. See the newsletter for more information.
- Summer Office Hours Rev Stephanie’s Summer Office Hours are July 2, 16 and 30, Aug 13, 27 all from 7-9pm. Please email to schedule
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP,. next meeting date/time TBA
- ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville.
- (W)rusty Writers Monthly writers workshop, third Thursdays of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
- Movie Night Fri, July 19 7pm We will be showing the movie “Avatar” See the newsletter for more information.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to email@example.com.