- Rev. Gannon – Office Hours Tuesdays: Dec 3 and 17 at 7-9PM at Panera Bread, Penn Center East, Monroeville. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Green Committee Greeting Card Fund Raiser See the Green Sanctuary page for more information. It can be found from the About page, ‘A Green Sanctuary’
- Adult RE Adult RE will normally be held on the 2nd Sunday of each month, from noon-2 p.m. Our first session is Jan 12. See the newsletter for more information.
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP,. next meeting at Dec 8 at Noon.
- ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville. See the newsletter for book selection.
- (W)rusty Writers Monthly writers workshop, third Thursdays of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
- Starting Point Membership Workshops Please join Rev Stephanie & Melanie for a new program from Soul Matters. Dates are into the New Year. For more information see the newsletter.
- COOKIES Cookie exchange. Look for the clipboard staring around October 27th for details.
- Apres Holiday Post-Party Save the date – Saturday, January 11.
- Circle of the Earth – Yule We will celebrate Yule on Saturday, December 21, 7PM, at the church. Please bring a dish to share for the potluck following the ritual. See the newsletter for more information.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to email@example.com.