- MIM – Role of Religious Authority Wed, Feb 13, 7-8:30 p.m. at the Monroeville Library. Hear Rev. Gannon plus other interfaith representatives from the Monroeville Interfaith Ministerium discuss the role of Religious Authority within different faith traditions. For the flyer, click the header of this event, above and click ‘flyer’ on the description there.
- Safety Day/Workshop Garden City UMC, fellow member in the MIM, is hosting a Safety Day workshop on Saturday, Jan 12, 2019, from 9 am – 3 pm. More information can be found here
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP, Sunday Jan 6 following the service.
- Adult RE: 2018-2019 We will meet monthly in UU “Small Group Ministry” format, also known as “chalice circles.” Each month’s theme comes from the “Soul Matters” programming. For more information, click here
- Plastic Bottle Cap Collection The Green Committee is still collecting plastic bottle caps. Please bring any you have. There is a collection box in the community room.
- ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville.
- Rev. Stephanie’s Office Hours Tue, Jan 8 from 7-9pm and Tue, Jan 22 from 7-9pm, at Panera Bread, Penn Center East. Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Congregational Retreat Mark your calendar for Saturday Feb. 23. More information to come.
- Circle of the Earth: Imbolc Saturday, Feb 2 at 7pm at church. For more information see the January newsletter
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.