In response to COVID-19 concerns, ESUUC will be suspending all services and meetings AT CHURCH until end of April. ESUUC will continue to hold weekly Sunday services at 10:30 AM using Zoom. Information can be found at ‘esuuc.org/esuuc-at-home’ and in eNews.
- Donate to ESUUC Online You can now donate to ESUUC using the online PayPal link that can be found on esuuc.org/connection/donate/
- SUSPENDING ALL AT CHURCH SERVICE AND MEETINGS In response to COVID-19 concerns, ESUUC will be suspending all services and meetings AT CHURCH until end of April. ESUUC will continue to hold weekly Sunday services at 10:30 AM using Zoom. Information can be found at ‘esuuc.org/esuuc-at-home’ and in eNews.
- Stone Soup Results Thanks to all those who participated. We raised over $150 in cash and many boxes of food for the Westmoreland County Food Bank.
- Rev. Gannon – Office Hours Tuesdays: Apr 7 and Apr 28 at 7-9PM via Zoom. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Adult RE Adult RE will normally be held on the 2nd Sunday of each month, from noon-2 p.m.
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP,. next meeting TBD.
- Postponed – ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville. See the newsletter for book selection.
- Postponed – (W)rusty Writers Monthly writers workshop, Final Friday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
- Postponed – Starting Point Membership Workshops Please join Rev Stephanie & Melanie for a new program from Soul Matters. Sessions are Sundays: Mar 15, Apr 5 all at 12-2 pm. For more information see the newsletter.
- Caring Circle The Caring Circle will meet through Zoom on Apr 2 at 7pm. See the newsletter for details.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.