Soul Matters – Belonging
Looking to live a more connected and genuine life with yourself and others? Wondering how to belong to a larger group and yet maintain your unique sense of self? Join Gayle Pamerleau and Kate Codd-Palmer as they explore the monthly Soul Matters theme of “Belonging”
- Rev. Gannon – Office Hours Tuesdays: October 8 and 22 at 7-9PM at Panera Bread, Penn Center East, Monroeville. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP,. next meeting at Oct 20 at Noon.
- ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville.
- (W)rusty Writers Monthly writers workshop, third Thursdays of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
- Circle of the Samhain Samhain will be on Saturday, November 2, 7PM, at the church. See the newsletter for more information.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to email@example.com.