In response to COVID-19 concerns, ESUUC will be suspending all services and meetings AT CHURCH until end of May. ESUUC will join with other congregations to host Sunday services. Information can be found in the newsletter and eNews.
- Donate to ESUUC Online You can now donate to ESUUC using the online PayPal link that can be found on esuuc.org/connection/donate/
- SUSPENDING ALL AT CHURCH SERVICE AND MEETINGS In response to COVID-19 concerns, ESUUC will be suspending all services and meetings AT CHURCH until end of MAY. ESUUC and other local churches will continue to hold weekly Sunday services at 10:30 AM using Zoom. Information can be found at ‘esuuc.org/esuuc-at-home’, in the newsletter and in eNews.
- Stone Soup Results Thanks to all those who participated. We raised over $150 in cash and many boxes of food for the Westmoreland County Food Bank.
- Rev. Gannon – Office Hours Tuesdays: May 12 and May 26 at 7-9PM via Zoom. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Adult RE Adult RE will normally be held on the 2nd Sunday of each month, from noon-2 p.m. Look for updates in the weekly eNews.
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP,. next meeting TBD.
- Postponed – ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville. See the newsletter for book selection.
- Postponed – (W)rusty Writers Monthly writers workshop, Final Friday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
- Town Hall Meeting Please join us in our Zoom Room on Sunday, May 17 after Coffee Hour, for our annual Town Hall Meeting. Information can be found in the newsletter and eNews.
- Caring Circle The Caring Circle will meet through Zoom on Thursdays at 7pm. See the newsletter for details.
- Annual Meeting Save the date. The Annual Meeting will be held on June 7th. More information to come.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.