Soul Matters: Attention
Brenda S presents our newest service from the popular “Soul Matters” curriculum. This month, we will address the question: “What does it mean to be a people of…Attention?” PLEASE NOTE: Stone Soup Sunday, which we customarily hold on this day, will be postponed due to building conditions.
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Gathering The annual celebration is at Temple David on Nov 25. See the newsletter for more information.
- Rev. Gannon – Office Hours Tuesdays: Nov 5 and 19 at 7-9PM at Panera Bread, Penn Center East, Monroeville. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP,. next meeting at Nov 17 at Noon.
- ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville.
- (W)rusty Writers Monthly writers workshop, third Thursdays of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
- Starting Point Membership Workshops Please join Rev Stephanie & Melanie for a new program from Soul Matters. Dates are Nov 24 and dates into the New Year. For more information see the newsletter.
- COOKIES Cookie exchange. Look for the clipboard staring around October 27th for details.
- Apres Holiday Post-Party Save the date – Saturday, January 11.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to email@example.com.