Women Hold up Half the Sky (Shared Pulpit)
As Unitarian Universalists committed to the interconnectedness of all things, we can learn about the origins of patriarchy and music while celebrating Women’s History. Please join NYC-based folk musician Judy Gorman this Sunday for an exciting music program.
- Donate to ESUUC OnlineYou can now donate to ESUUC using the online PayPal link that can be found on esuuc.org/connection/donate/
- SUSPENDING ALL AT CHURCH SERVICE AND MEETINGSIn response to COVID-19 concerns, ESUUC will be suspending all services and meetings AT CHURCH until further notice. ESUUC and other local churches will continue to hold weekly Sunday services at 10:30 AM using Zoom. Information can be found at ‘esuuc.org/esuuc-at-home’, at ‘uupittsburgh.org/page/worship’, in the newsletter and in eNews.
- Stone Soup ResultsThanks to all those who participated. We raised over $150 in cash and many boxes of food for the Westmoreland County Food Bank.
- Rev. Gannon – Office HoursTuesdays: Mar 2 & 16 at 7-9PM via Zoom. Please call or email to schedule. See the newsletter for more details.
- Adult REMany opportunities for Adult Religious Education experiences are described in the newsletter. Look for updates in the weekly eNews for more information about classes and dates.
- (W)rusty WritersMonthly writers workshop, Final Friday of the month from 6:30-8:30pm. See the monthly newsletter for details.
- All Ages Happy HourFridays @ 5:30 – 6:30 pm. With Rev. Stephanie, see newsletter for details.
- An Indigenous People’s History Book GroupPlease join Rev. Stephanie on March 9th for a 3-session discussion of the 2019-20 UUA Common Read, An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States, by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz. See the Mar 2021 on the Newsletters Page for details.
- Grief CirclesPlease join Rev. Stephanie during these dark days of winter for some exploration of how our grief can be healing and transformative. Circles will take place monthly on the third Thursday starting in January at 7 PM.
- ESUUC Virtual Game NightSat. Feb. 27 @ 7PM You are invited to a virtual game night for some family fun and fellowship. See the newsletter for details.
- New Member OrientationSun. Mar 21 @ 12:30PM. See the newsletter for details.
- Circle of the Earth CUUPS Chapter celebration of OstaraSat. Mar 20 @ 7PM. See March newsletter for details.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to email@example.com.