- Social Justice – UUPLAN Annual Meeting Held in York, PA on Apr 26-27. See the newsletter for more information.
- Annual Canvass Our Annual Canvass Kickoff was on Mar 17. If you have not received the Canvass Letter and Brochure see our About, Mission and Vision, Business Documents page. Pledges are due Apr 28.
- Annual Town Hall – Sun May 19 Immediately following the service. All members should plan to attend in order to review, discuss and provide feedback on all issues which will be voted on at Annual meeting.
- Annual Congregational Business Meeting – June 2 Vote on Budget, Bylaws revisions, new Board members and any other topics that require congregational approval.
- Labyrinth Clean Up On May 4 at 10am – ?, the Green Committee is planning a clean-up of the Labyrinth area & planing boxes. See the newsletter.
- Circle of Earth Celebration of Beltane This year’s celebration will be held on Sat, May 11 at 7pm (NOTE DATE CHANGE). See the newsletter for more information.
- Open Office Hours Rev Stephanie’s May office hours are Tue, May 7 & 21 at 7-9pm. See the newsletter for more information
- Program Committee Meeting Calling all ESUUC members and friends interested in having a voice in Sunday programming, to join Program Committee Co-Admins, Kathy R and Kate CP,. on May 5th at Noon.
- Adult RE: 2018-2019 We will meet monthly in UU “Small Group Ministry” format, also known as “chalice circles.” Each month’s theme comes from the “Soul Matters” programming. For more information, click here
- ESUUC Day Time Book Club Meets the 1st Tuesday of the month at 1 pm at Panera, Penn Center Monroeville.
I joined ESUUC because I wanted my kids to have a religious experience that gave them the freedom to create their own faith. I wasn’t even looking for anything for myself, but I found interesting services, thoughtful discussion, fulfilling volunteer opportunities, and some really terrific friends!
Tabitha H. R.
Would you like to see your testimonial here? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.